- 2T coconut oil, melted (14g)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (24g)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (1g)
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Combine the donut ingredients (not including the coating), and mix well.
- Spoon into a zip-lock bag, and cut off the corner to pipe these into your silicone donut pan. Or you can just spoon the batter into the pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, and check to see if they are firm. If not, check every 1-2 minutes. Do not overbake! Whey cake can be very dry if it is overbaked.
- Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Then remove from pan.
- Mix erythritol and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Brush each donut with melted coconut oil (to make the coating stick), and dip into the coating. Enjoy! Donuts can stay out for the day, but refrigerate for longer storage.