Why do people need multivitamins?There are a variety of multivitamins that are available for different age groups, gender, or based on more specific nutritional needs. The reasons to take them, however, are more or less universal:
- For the human body to function properly on a normal day it must be provided with a complex variety of vital nutrients because deficiency in any of the essential vitamins or minerals can cause a breakdown of a metabolic pathway decrease performance.
- A person with dietary imbalances, restrictive diets and those who cannot eat a nutritious diet needs supplements.
- Helps prevent fractures in older people and age-related muscular degradation in high-risk individuals
- Bodybuilders, athletes, and people leading an active lifestyle need more nutrients
Why is it important to take them daily?
- Daily intake of multivitamins promotes healthy aging
- High-quality multivitamin intake plays an important role in maintaining cardiovascular health
- It has also been proven that daily intake of vitamins helps reduce the risk of several types of cancers
- Multivitamins are strong antioxidants known for strengthening the immune system, and reducing allergy symptoms
- The protein, energy drinks, and all the others are great, but without multivitamins, it is not possible to achieve true physical fitness potential