- 1 cup Vanilla Cakebatter Clear Protein (100g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (18g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce (222-244g)
- 4 tablespoons 60% Cacao Chocolate Chips (I used large; 30g)
- 4 tablespoons Greek cream cheese (56g)
- 1 scoop Clear Protein Vanilla Cakebatter (36g)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (8g)
- 1/4 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt (56g)
- Preheat oven to 325F, line pan with parchment paper, spray with nonstick spray (I use coconut oil spray).
- Mix Clear Protein powder, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Add applesauce. Mix well.
- Lightly stir in chocolate.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, and check to see if the cake is firm. If not, check every 1-2 minutes until firm and a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to overbake.
- Remove cake from oven, and let cool.
- In a small bowl mix room temperature Greek yogurt cream cheese, Fage Greek yogurt, erythritol, and Clear Protein Vanilla Cakebatter to the consistency of frosting.
- Frost cake after cooled.
- I sprinkled unsweetened cacao powder on the top, but you could drizzle a protein/yogurt mix or add more morsels if you wish.