Detox Diet FoodsFresh fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, low fat diary products are all detox diet foods. Avoiding meat, fish, eggs, processed foods, heavy metals, tea, coffee (try CAFFEINE DETOX™), alcohol, and cigarettes for a few days can greatly reduce our body’s toxic buildup. Make sure to drink purified water to keep hydrated and flush out wastes from the kidneys. After a few days you will feel incredible!
- Routinely fasting once a week or subsisting on water and fruits releases toxins and purifies your system. It also gives a chance for your organs to rest and recuperate.
- Hydrotherapy, special types of baths, and sauna therapy opens the pores and allows your skin to detoxify more efficiently.
- Nutritional supplements in the form of powders or packaged protein snacks, causes cleansing by burning fat for energy.
- Some detox diets can last from 7-30 days. They can be very restrictive and need to be followed closely to be effective. It is more powerful to detox regularly with a natural diet consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Benefits of Detox Lifestyle
- Eating toxin-free foods because doing so will make you feel great.
- Feel light, lose weight by eliminating stored toxins, and improve your metabolism.
- Prevent serious diseases, improve resistance to colds and allergens, improves digestion, enhances mental activity, and keeps you feeling more energized.