1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
Within 10-15 minutes I would start to feel the warming and tingling feeling, and despite how strong it is, it was a very manageable energy. I never had a mood or overall energy crash after the product wore down. I haven’t (yet) taken a dose without working out, but believe this would be a great early afternoon product to substitute instead of coffee or a thermo.
2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
On more than a couple occasions I went into the gym with almost no energy and left powering through more weight or volume than I thought I had in me.
3) This product enhanced my mental focus...
This is kinda an add-on to #2, but it put me “in the zone” on every workout. Tired or not, weak or not.
4) This product gave me the jitters...
Nah. The thermo effects and the sweats it gave me were pretty dang extreme, but I never had an uncomfortable jittery feeling. I am however very caffeine-tolerable though.
5) This product tasted great...
Very tasty. I’m not a huge fan of sweet products, but adding just a little extra water took some of the sweetness away. I didn’t taste any ‘bite’, or chalkiness. If you’re a fan of any apple flavored juices, this one will be a favorite for you.
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
Absolutely. Within the first week I already knew Stimul8 was in my top 3; but I’m now certain that it’s at least in my top two, and my favorite now for when I’m trying to cut.